We ran into a little weather on the rest of our drive, had an extended stop in Effington, IL, but arrived in Ohio in time for Christmas eve dinner at the Kropfs (long-time family friends). Thus ensued a series of holiday traditions that involve certain foods on certain days, etc. etc. Hard to describe all of them here. Anyway, we had a nice holiday with Scott's dad, his sister Karen, brother Kevin, their little ones (our nephews) and dogs, Karen's in laws (4 generations of them), Scott's aunt and uncle, cousins, and...well, you get the picture. It was busy.
Today we are driving to Delaware...well, Elkton, MD, just over the state line from Newark. We will hopefully find a place to stay soon, as I start work at the Univ. of Delaware on Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I guess it's time to change the graphic at the top of your blog! Happy New Year!
Hi Scott & Clara!
So sorry I missed you while you were visiting! Time slipped away and next thing I knew it, I realized it was the day you were leaving :( Hope you had a great visit! Let me know next time you are going to be near and we will plan on getting together!
Hope you have a great 2009! Good luck on settling into this new chapter!
Hugs,
Jen
Hi Clara & Scott,
We got your Christmas letter--thanks for sending the update. It's great to hear what's happening with you, the good and the sad. I hope 2009 is a great year for you both!
We also have a blog at http://ntantzen.blogspot.com/, but I don't update it too often (it's been neglected for Facebook). But there are some pictures and videos of Lucy & Linus. How old were they when you guys came through Albuquerque last? Lucy is now in kindergarten!
Post a Comment