We made it to Delaware last Friday, and have been living it up in the Motel 6 (actually across the state line in Elkton, MD) while securing a place to live. We found a townhome about 10-15 min from campus--the key feature (other than being a nice, quiet space), is that the lease is only 3 months before going to a month to month lease, so we can buy a house whenever....Meanwhile, Bear the dog is probably starting to think that Motel 6 is like home, but Scott and I are certainly not confused in that way. Hopefully we will be able to move in to our new place in the next couple of days.
Oh yeah, I started work on Monday, which means that I am finally officially a professor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on starting work! What are you teaching this semester?
Post a Comment