Sunday, September 13, 2009

Home

Now that we've had a few months to settle in, our house is finally starting to feel a bit like home. That certainly doesn't mean that we're all set up or organized yet, but we're getting there. Just after we moved in, we got a card from some old (um, I mean former) roomates in California. It was our first piece of mail at the new house (not counting all of the junk mail--it's amazing how quickly they find your new address!). We just recently replaced our broken scanner, so now we can finally post the cute picture they drew inside.

We're still waiting for the hot air balloon to arrive...


2 comments:

Andria said...

We've been in our place for three years now, and there's still stuff in our garage and few guest room closets that hasn't been put away, put to use, or put in the trash yet. Takes time. How about more pics of the house?!?!?!

Megan said...

Hey! I found your blog! I realized after we left, we never exchanged contact info. My email is megan.nussbaum@gmail (creative, huh?) and our new blog is 2boys3pets.blogspot.com. Hope all is well - it was great to see you!
btw, can I add your blog to my blog roll?