Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bear fun

Bear's been enjoying life in Berkeley--we have a fenced "yard" (not much space, but lots of corners to explore), a local park where dogs gather (a few blocks away), a small park/run across the street, and lots of random dog-lovers in the neighborhood. At the park, Scott discovered that Bear likes chasing frisbees, so we got her a "Dogobie" aerobie. She also likes chasing paper airplanes, especially if you chirp like a bird. When she catches the plane, she chews on it, so planes don't last long (hence the Dogobie purchase). Here is Bear diving for a plane:



When I'm home, I sometimes leave the door open so Bear can come and go. But she often just sits in the doorway, checking things out or watching the world go by...

1 comment:

Andria said...

I like the photo of her looking out the door. How much longer are you here?