Sunday, December 20, 2009

More snow!

The snow in our last entry was nothing compared to the blizzard we got this weekend! Scott, who is in CA, was sad to miss the chance to ski around the neighborhood....I don't think he missed shoveling the driveway, though! Here are some pictures of the house and backyard.



Bear really loves the snow...probably because she grew up in Maine. Here are a couple movies of her enjoying the snow.




I'm headed to CA tomorrow, first to do some work with electron microscopy collaborators, then I'll spend Xmas there with my brother Emory, my dad, and Scott. We're headed to Ann Arbor to see Dad Brown and his fiance Sharon (at her house), and will spend New Year's Eve celebrating Scott's cousin's wedding in Toledo and also Scott's birthday. When we get back home, we will be marking our 1 year in Delaware anniversary!

No comments: